Terms and conditions for Dementia Support’s Dementia Survey free prize draw
1. The prize draw is organised by:
Dementia Support, Sage House, City Fields Way, Tangmere, West Sussex PO20 2FP. Dementia Support is a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Company no. 9044373.
Charity no. 1158640.
How to enter
2. To enter, a fully or partially completed Dementia Survey (either the Dementia Support survey distributed unaddressed by Royal Mail to households in West Sussex; or the survey addressed to current supporters sent from the Fundraising Team. It excludes recent surveys for Dementia Support volunteers and customers.) Entries must be received before 1st June 2021, and will be entered into a free prize draw for a luxury gift hamper.
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no donation is necessary.
4. Dementia Support will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 01243 958460.
6. Dementia Support reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draws is open to all except staff of Dementia Support, family members of staff directly associated with the draw, or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Dementia Support reserves all rights to disqualify an entrant if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw within one week of the prize draw closing date.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen, and a postal address must be provided. If a winner does not respond to Dementia Support within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Dementia Support will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Dementia Support.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Dementia Support reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Dementia Support’s control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Dementia Support regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to us at the address above or contacting us by phone or email within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
19. Dementia Support reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Dementia Support, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Dementia Support, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Dementia Support or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
24. Dementia Support reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
For more information please contact the Fundraising team on 01243 958460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dementia Support, Sage House, City Fields Way, Tangmere, West Sussex PO20 2FP.
Dementia Support is a charitable company limited by guarantee,
registered in England and Wales. Company no. 9044373.
Charity no. 1158640.