Friday Focus - Meet and Eat
Let’s be honest we could all do with some time to relax and enjoy ourselves right now as we’ve all had a very difficult year and a half, so do you fancy having some fun with friends and family whilst raising vital funds for Dementia Support?
Well, we have just the thing for you… Meet and Eat!
With your help, we can continue supporting those living with dementia as they continue to face coronavirus and the after-effects, and as we continue into whatever comes next. Our team had to quickly adapt our services to support our customers and reach out to many more people living with dementia. We are delighted that we are now able to welcome people back to Sage House via appointment, as face-to-face support is so vital.
So our fundraising goal is simple… We are asking you and some friends or work colleagues to get together and hold a ‘Meet and Eat’ event to raise funds in aid of Dementia Support and services at Sage House.
Meet and Eat is a fundraising event that you can hold in aid of Dementia Support at any time throughout the summer. If you’d like a date to work towards, September is World Alzheimer’s Month and 21st September is World Alzheimer’s Day! It can be as formal or informal as you’d like, you get to choose how you want your meet and eat event to be!
It’s easy as 1 to 5:
- Register for your Free Fundraising Pack which has lots of hints & tips to get you started
- Set a date, time and place, invite your guests and spread the word
- Plan your feast! Albeit tea & cake, cheese & wine, a formal dinner party or a summer BBQ – anything goes
- Have a great time with your guests and don’t forget to send us your photographs!
- Collect in the cash and send us your donations, as every penny really does count
Tell us what you’re up to, or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01243 958460
Above all, have fun, enjoy your time with your friends and loved ones, knowing you are making a difference to those who are living with dementia!